Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Incense, Peppermints, The Color of Time

Not much happening here lately. Started a new pair of gloves for Julie, but I messed up the fingers so they're too short. I'm gonna have to mess up the fingers on the second one too now. I'm knitting a Kiri shawl http://www.alltangledup.com/movabletype/my_images/my_patterns/kiri.pdf


but I'm making it in this yarn

so the pattern doesn't really show up.




So I'm not really liking this yarn for this shawl. Or any shawl. Or any knitting for that matter, I got over Funfur when I started knitting for real, and not just scarves. I'm trying to use up all my Funfur. I have a lot of it. I might make a few more of these out of Funfur, just because it works ok and isn't too bad, I just need a bigger needle size maybe. Anyway, whatever.


In other news, a decision has been reached regarding Clessidra.

1 comment:

Trudi said...

I never caved in to the temptation of funfur although I did try knitting in recycled sari silk once. The results were an absolute disaster.