Thursday, July 19, 2007

Te adoro, suéteres mexicanos viejos!!

So Mom got me a bag of secondhand knitting things, and in the bag were two knitting magazines in Spanish from the 80s. The pictures are hilarious. Seriously, check this out:
This is the least offensive pattern in either book. It's the one that was sitting in the bag, half knit, although in different colors.
These are workout clothes and the worst thing in the first magazine.
They designed a headband with a strap OVER THE HEAD. Why would you do this to yourself? WHY???
This is the worst thing in the second magazine. It is the most
horrible thing that I have ever seen.

Frilly Collar.

Leg O'Mutton sleeves.

I will be emotionally scarred by this forever. You don't even understand the horror that entered my heart when I saw this monstrosity. It is a crime against humanity.

No comments: