Thursday, July 12, 2007

O Hai! I ben bak fore a wile but ben lazie two!

Heh. Sorry for the week vacation. Been back at college for a week, but too lazy to take pics. Here are a few things that been happening here at Tech:
Finished a baby sweater. I got it done in about a week, mainly because my gauge was off and I threw it against the wall for a couple days till it learned its lesson. Now it's ok, although the buttons aren't actually sewed on yet. They'll be on by November, I swear! Oh, and don't tell who it's for! (if you know) (which you shouldn't, because I've been very close-mouthed about it) (Ok, I really haven't, but dang it, I'm excited)

Close-up of lace insert. It's a boy sweater, so I think the buttons really masculinize (?) it.

I started another sweater, in a dark forest green. It's going to be a Baby Yoda Sweater, and it's very quick to knit if I stop putting it down. I've got an inch on the last sleeve, two I-cords, and sewing it together and it'll be done.

Oh, and I got bangs.

Cool, huh?

No comments: