Friday, July 20, 2007

Here's what else came in the bag with the magazines:
Some laceweightish acrylic 80s mohairy yarn from Mexico (I'm so descriptive)
This was, of course, in the shape of a half-knit sweater that I forgot to get a picture of. I rewound it and am trying to decide upon a suitable outcome for it. It's fairly soft, and so I might make a shawl out of it.

There were also knitting needles:
Aluminum needles in size 9, unmarked brand
Aluminum needles in size 3, and some in size 4, from Imra and Alemi respectively (the threes are making a sweater presently and are the same color as the 4s, so I'm just using the one pic for both)
Brass needles in 2mm (which on the internet says is size 0 but I compared it to the size 0s I already had and they're smaller so don't know what that's about), by Inoxal

I also got some fingering weight Peruvian yarn in the mail from Knitpicks.

They will eventually become mittens for by from the Selbuvotter book. I can't remember if I posted a pic of it, but if not I'll do it next time, along with the other book that arrived in the mail. Here's a hint: it concerns lace...

No comments: