Monday, July 23, 2007

Present tense

Spanish classes are eating my brain. I slept through three alarms this morning, because I was so worried about a project that I couldn't sleep, and just laid there and thought about how I'd do it until 3 am. By the time I finish college, I swear I'll be entirely grey-haired. I'd be going nuts if it weren't for knitting.

I'm making a present for someone who reads this and so I won't post a pic until the present is finished, but it's gonna be cool.

I was working on Clessidra last night and realized that I had three size 1 needles and one size 0 needle. The needles are the same color, so at first glance it's easy to see how I mixed them up, but they feel completely different when you knit with them. I don't see how I knit the entire foot of this sock with a wrong needle. Gracious.

I need to work more on the baby sweater, but I like socks right now. Little needles are so fun.

Dang. I forgot to call the library and ask them to recheck out these books for me. Again. I'm so forgetful. I'll never make it as an adult.

No comments: