Monday, July 30, 2007

It's Pram-tastic!

This, my dear friends, is a pram blankie. No corners to be trod upon by a stroller wheel, the perfect size to tuck around a baby in a car seat to keep the air conditioner from blowing on them. http://www.knitlist.com/00gift/round-baby-blanket.htm
This is the Mystery present for my cousin. I got impatient so she already saw it. Whatever. She wears a women's size 12, so I think she deserves some comfy, pretty socks. Happy birthday (Christmas, whatever).

Plain Vanilla sock pattern, Lion Brand Magic Stripes, Size 1 needles

This is some lace I made. Size 0 needles and fingering weight yarn, but it's not what the pattern calls for. I ran out of yarn shortly after this, so it's finished, but not much longer. I pinned it to my backpack, cause I'm awesome like that.

http://www.knittingdaily.com/freepatterns/edgings_insertions/lace_edging99-1.html

  • Still working on Clessidra, and I'm gonna finish it by the end of the week, cause it's driving me crazy.
  • I'm going to finish the Cabled Baby Sweater too. It will be finished by the time I go back to school in the Fall.
  • I've given up on finding that size 6 cable needle, so I'll just do the hood in a size 5 needle. Whatever, I just want to get that baby blocked so I can wear it. It's a little scratchy inside, I can't imagine why since it has silk in it and it's soft on the outside, but I'm sure blocking will fix that. It had better.
  • I don't really have anything else on the needles right now, oh except Amanda's other sock. That'll get finished soon too. Sigh, so much to do, so little time.

No comments: