Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time is on my mind, but not by my side

I have been knitting. In my little amount of spare time. Here are a few pics.
This hat is Le Slouch, from Knit and Tonic. I like it. A lot. I think I know what I'll be making people for Christmas. But in stockinette, because seed stitch is annoying. And also, who wants the same hat as everyone else? Mine should be different.
I'm making a Kaylee sock out of my Serenity sock yarn. Anyone who knows me will know why I like them. I've finished one, but the cast off is too inelastic to go over my heel! I have to force it over, and once it's on it looks great, but getting it on is crazy hard. Oh well, I don't like making socks toe-up, I know this for sure now, so I'm only going to do it when I have to. and this pattern doesn't work upside down, just because of the nature of it. Sigh. I have to make another one. I sure like the way it looks, though. Such a pretty pattern.
I'm going to work on my Selbuvotter glove tonight and hopefully finish it. Three months is time enough to make one glove, even a fair isle one, don'cha think?

No comments: