Friday, October 19, 2007

Better Late than Never

Yeah, it's been a week since I wrote last. I have hardly had time to sleep this week. I had an essay due yesterday, and a minicrisis with my final exam in one class, which was this week. I know I've not really talked about my personal life in this blog, but man, this was a doozie.

So, as you might know, I'm a theatre major, so I have to worry about stranger things than other classes. In my directing class, for our final exam we have to direct a scene. Well, mine was due today. I didn't have time to plan rehearsals until Tuesday, when I found out that my actors had to drop out because they were too busy too. I had a mini meltdown, but then I got it together, found two new actors (with help), and they did awesome, even though we only had three rehearsals. So now I have a half-day off, and boy was it great. I took a two and a half hour nap.

This week was so busy, I have not knit a stitch. I may knit something this weekend, but man, I'm just grateful that I finished all my homework this week. Next should be much less hectic, and hopefully I'll be able to post more often. I can't imagine that I'll have to post less often.

I'm going to go watch tv, eat dinner, and be lazy tonight. I've earned it.

No comments: