Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tap, Tap...Testing, 1,2...April is the Cruelest Month...

So, er, anyway, hi!
I've been back at college for about half a week now, and I'm enjoying my classes so far. I started lots of stuff but don't have pics yet. What I've really been working on is my audition pieces. I'm going to audition for the fall plays (A Chorus Line, Jitters, and one other I can't remember) tomorrow! I can't dance, but want to be in A Chorus Line anyway. I'll audition with the song Let Me Entertain You and a monolog from Bull Durham about church and baseball. I'm a little worried. But just a little.

I'll get back to knitting. So, I got a present in the mail!!! I voted for Ryan on CBS.com on 93 computers, five times each computer, and he won! And Norma sent me yarn! Oh what a wonderful surprise! She also sent me a signed picture, also awesome! I don't have pictures, but trust me, neato. I've already started some socks with the yarn. It's Cherry Tree Hill yarn which is incredibly expensive, at least compared to what I've been knitting with. I'm making Pomatomus socks. I like the pattern too. Well, I have a class at noon, so I have to go get ready.

No comments: