Monday, March 26, 2007

The Knitting Goddess Hates Me

Gah!!!! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME?? EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! THE PATTERN REQUIRES 1510 YARDS! I HAVE 1152 YARDS! I'VE BEEN KNITTING ON THE BACK OF THIS SWEATER AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH YARN TO FINISH IT!!

Hmm. Maybe if I left off the pocket and the hood...and the extra inches...

*EDIT*: I'm ok now. I've stopped throwing things, and thought it out logically, and just bought five more balls of yarn. That should do it; I counted. I need more yarn because there is no way in heaven or hell I am ripping this thing out. The back is now 18"x21", and no way am I ripping that out. Not nobody not no how. Anyway, within five to fifteen business days, I should have the rest of my yarn, and I'll use it for the hood and the pocket so you can't notice it's from a different dye lot if the colors are way off each other. Sigh. I'm going to go lie down now. *thud*

No comments: