Thursday, March 29, 2007

Knaughty Knitter

Ok, so a couple nights ago I was really bored, but didn't want to work on my Clessidra sock. So...I kinda started a new pair of socks. I was weak! At first I tried a lace pattern on the top, but I really didn't like it. I felt the variegation of colors obscured the delicate nature of the pattern. So I ripped it and restarted the next day.

But then I got a better pattern and got interested in a movie and kinda...finished it. In one night. I really really like it. I call it: Circus Sock. I think the name is very fitting. Here's the top:
And here is the side with the wonderful stripes:

And here is a sideways picture of the sole because I'm too lazy to figure out how to rotate it. I really like the purple sole:
Here's a closeup of the pattern on the top of the sock. It's a slip-stitch pattern that really shows off the colors, although you probably will have a hard time seeing that here.



I'll finish Clessidra tomorrow, I swear!

No comments: