Sunday, February 25, 2007

Insert Witty Title Here


Well, one wristwarmer done, one to go. Actually, it's more of an armwarmer, since it goes up to the elbow. It's kinda scratchy, but it's for Mom, so I don't care. If she really doesn't like it, I'll frog it and make something else out of the yarn. Maybe a felted purse. I've wanted to do a felted project for a while.
Anyway, not much else on the needles. Still need to finish that sock, but now that the armwarmer is finished, maybe I'll have the initiative to finish it. Haven't done anything to the lace scarf or sweater, and that's all that I've got cast on now. After I finish the sock, I think I'll make the second armwarmer. That should make sure that both things get done before spring break next week, when Mom will expect me to have five pairs of wristwarmers for her. Gah.

No comments: