Monday, February 19, 2007

Yay! Pictures!






All right! It's great to have a camera so I can have a log of all my projects. Here's the yarn I bought for my sweater. The colors aren't very true though, a little brighter than this, and it's red and blue and light grey and white striped. After I get a bit knitted up, I'll show you the fabric.

Now, here's a picture of the lace on my scarf. It's about three and a half feet long so far, but I don't know how long I'll end up making it. Maybe seven feet. I also have a sock in the making, but it's just a regular sock. When I get a chance I'll take a pic of it too, and of my stash if I can get it, uh, organized. Yeah, organized.



Oh, here's my calorimetry. Heh, turned out a tad bigger than I expected.The measuring tape is how big around my head is. I read that some other people had problems with it being too large, and had to go down a few needle sizes and cast on fewer stitches. If I ever make it again, I'll try that. I think they said 80 stitches. At least it would fit a lot better than the 120 in this one!

No comments: