Thursday, February 22, 2007

At Least I'll Have Warm Wrists

I've put off working on my sweater for some new wrist warmers for Mom. I would be angrier about this, but she bought me some yarn in exchange, so I'm not as bitter as I could be. She got me some Patons Classic Wool Merino in Denim Marl colorway, and some Carons Simply Soft in Grey Heather, Iris (purple), and Black. I'm making the denim colored ones now:
I'll work on my sweater after I finish one pair of wristwarmers. I'm kinda afraid, because of yarn size differences, these will be too tight for my mom and I'll have to give them to my roommate, because she's tiny. I'll have the pair finished by Monday anyway, then I'll see what I think of them.
I'm gonna put in a movie now and knit. Maybe a Carey Grant movie. Because, you know, he knits too:

No comments: