Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Vow of Silence

Ok, not really, I've just been really busy. I have been knitting too. I made this:

This is the Ice Queen hood. It took less than one skein of lacette and size 8 needles. It's ok. not my favorite.


This is another Entrelac headband. I've made about 6 or 7 of these. They're great fun to make.

I finished one Petticoat sock. I don't remember if I posted a pic of it yet, so there ya go.

I made a pair of mittens, but they were too small for my finger, so I gave them to my grandma. I love the way the colors turned out of them.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, so I'll post again when I have time. I'm student teaching this semester, so I'm really really busy this semester, but hopefully I'll learn how to do this really well, and be able to get a job. I still don't know where I want to move, but I still want to move north and east. I'm really nervous about this, because I'm only 21, and the oldest kid I'll be teaching is 19, so I feel silly trying to keep the kids in line, and having them call me ma'am. Sigh. And it's so much work. Isn't there a job where I can be lazy every day and make twice as much? Cause there should be. It would be awesome. I wish I was all creative and stuff and could invent knitting patterns like all the cool knitters on the internet. Maybe I can get my mom to think stuff up for me...

No comments: