Thursday, September 6, 2007

Procrastinating with a list

So, I don't want to do my homework, and I'm putting it off till later. I've been knitting lace edging. Remember the Fireside Lace Edging that I made out of scraps in July? I've started a real one, that's going to be, according to the pattern, 8 yards long. This will be bored knitting. And now, a list of the things I have to finish, or want to start in order to finish in time.
  1. Amanda's socks. I have put these babies off long enough, and intend to get them to her before Christmas. It's just ridiculous; I finished the first one in like three days, and it's taken over a month to do the second one. Like I said, ridiculous.
  2. Pomatomus socks. I'm so afraid that I'll run out of yarn, but I shouldn't, since I cut out two repeats of the cuff. There's no way that I'll run out, so I need to get over it and finish them. Although, they do take a long time because of the pattern, so I'm not too awfully behind.
  3. Cabled Baby Sweater. Remember that pic I showed you a looong time ago? Yeah, I haven't done any more on that sweater. I know, horrible person, but there ya go. I need to finish it. ASAP, cause it's on a time limit: birth. Or at least a baby shower.
  4. Baby socks and mitts to protect the baby from cuts from their tiny fingernails. I've been trying to find a really good pattern for these mitts, and it just occurred to me to check on Ravelry. Oh how I love it.
  5. Clapotis scarf. I just want it off the needles, but it's not a priority.
  6. Lace scarf. Yeah, haven't worked on that in ages either. Oh, but I realized I'd been knitting it with one size 0 needle and one size 1 needle for like two feet, so that was nice. I'm not frogging back, either, because I'm ready for it to be finished. It'll be so soft and warm when it's finished, I just can't wait.
  7. Selbuvotter glove. I hate fair isle fingers. Let's just leave it at that.

So that's what I have to do. I want to finish the baby stuff by October, so I should probably get on that. I want to make a few hats, too, and I have the cutest pattern for a rabbit hat. I'll make it in grey and white. Anyways, I've got to go do my homework before I forget about it again. Hasta próximo tiempo!

No comments: